JPM Financial Management Ltd is a friendly company based in Penistone, offering a wide range of independent financial advice throughout the different phases of your life.
We are dedicated to developing long term relationships with our clients. From advice on investments to mortgages and pensions, we work closely with you, applying our knowledge, experience and professionalism to every area of your finances, however small.
We help clients across South Yorkshire, providing a complete service to both business and personal circumstances, taking care of all of your financial needs. Whether it is a simple financial health check or a complete financial review, our experts can restructure your finances to save you money, improve your credit status and increase the potential for growth on your investments.
For a happier, secure and potentially fruitful future contact our financial advisers in Penistone today!
To Summarise :
- We are Independent financial advisers who have a strong belief in advice and not sales and have grown our client bank organically through ensuring our clients are well looked after. We are highly motivated, experienced and qualified to Diploma level.
- Main areas of advice – Pensions, investments, Protection, mortgages, and general insurances for both personal and businesses.
- Our main source of business is from referrals of clients who feel we are worthy of recommending as we not only offer sound financial advice but also ensure our service levels are excellent.
- We cut out the complicated jargon and keep things simple, our approach is friendly and guarantee to ensure that we take away any hassle that may be sometimes occur in financial products.
- We are independent and will make sure if the right product is out there we will find it for you.
- Call us today for a free initial consultation
NO INVESTMENT DECISION SHOULD BE TAKEN BASED ON THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE.
ALWAYS TAKE FULL INDIVIDUAL ADVICE FIRST. THE REGULATIONS GOVERNING TAX RATES AND INVESTMENTS MAY CHANGE IN THE FUTURE. YOUR HOME/PROPERTY MAY BE AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT MAINTAIN REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT.